The Data Controller is Doxee – Via Virgilio 48/B, 41123 Modena. Doxee has appointed its own Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
Purposes of the processing
The data is processed only to perform the service you have requested (e.g. send material, subscribe to the webinar, contact you for a demo). With your consent, the data is processed in order to carry out the profiling necessary to offer materials based on your interest or services that meet your needs, and to contact you over the phone.
Purposes and legal basis of the processing
- Navigation data acquired through communication protocols (IP addresses, resources used for access, time of request, downloaded file)
- First name and last name and email address provided by filling in the form for the request of information materials (newsletter, ebook, etc.).
- Telephone/cell phone number, LinkedIn page
- Data on the company in which the data subject operates provided by filling in the proposed form and information about the data subject through cookies and navigation on the site
Purpose of processing
- Allow use of the site and to ensure that it is working properly.
- Send the requested materials and propose new ones to the interested party
- Contact the data subject in order to propose Doxee’s services.
- Acquire information about the data subject and associate it with that provided directly in order to carry out the necessary profiling to propose materials of interest or to contact him to propose the Doxee services that best suit his needs.
- Legitimate interest (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the EU Regulation
- Execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the EU Regulation and art. 130 paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 196/03). using the “Subscription page” linked in each email communication sent by Doxee.
- Consent to processing (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a) of the EU Regulation). Consent is freely given and may be revoked at any time.
- Consent to processing (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a. of the EU Regulation). Consent is freely given and may be revoked at any time.
Data retention and communication
The data will be stored for two years and will not be disclosed to third parties. The data are stored for two years after the user’s last contact.
Recipients of data
The data are used exclusively by Doxee. Third parties who process personal data on behalf of Doxee, for example for IT support services or for the provision of data management systems, are Processors and follow specific instructions.
The data provided by the data subject and acquired through cookies and site navigation is used for profiling purposes.
Purpose and logic of profiling
Profiling is carried out exclusively for the purpose of assessing the user’s interest in the materials and services offered by Doxee in order to contact them directly only in cases where it is confirmed.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
Doxee uses certain data management platforms (HubSpot and Salesforce) that reside in the United States and to which third parties from other non-EU countries may have access for the provision of the relevant services.
The transfer of data is guaranteed in accordance with Chapter V of the EU Regulation:
- HubSpot Inc. and Salesforce Inc. adhere to the Privacy Shield, which allows, under the conditions set forth therein, the transfer to the United States;
- A data protection agreement between Doxee and its suppliers that incorporates the standard clauses provided by the European Commission.
Data Protection Agreement between HubSpot Inc. and Doxee spa
Web address: Link
Data Protection Agreement between Salesforce Inc. and Doxee spa
Web address: Link
Rights of data subject
The data subject has the right to ask the data controller for access to their personal data and for for rectification or erasure of such data and the restriction of its processing.
They also have the right to object to the processing of their personal data, the right of data portability, and the right to revoke their consent.
Finally, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it ).
Exercise of rights
In order to exercise his or her rights, the data subject may contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal.
Revocation of consent may be exercised
At any time, the data subject has the right to object to the sending of promotional communications by email, using the “Subscription page” linked in each email communication sent by Doxee.
Finally, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).